Mobile Developer (iOS)
To assist us in building out our next generation of mobile apps we’re looking for a well-rounded Mobile developer. A primary job responsibility will be to assist in developing and maintaining
new features for the iOS application. The right person for this job will understand the agile methodology as well as thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience developing software using at least one object-oriented language such as Objective-C, Swift, C++.
- Xcode IDE.
- Familiarity with Cocoa framework.
- Strong desire to learn
- Knowledge of cutting-edge iOS technologies.
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Comfortable working with Subversion, Git, or similar source control environments
- Must be willing to do Test Driven Development.
- Strong communication skills, must embrace working in a highly-collaborative environment
- Good understanding of web-service technologies, Restful APIs
- Some exposure to a version control system such as Git or Subversion
- Proven understanding of software development techniques, concepts and processes
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Works creatively to solve challenging problems
- Assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of features for our iOS platform.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting that are beyond capabilities of help desk or customer service
- Analyze and fix QA and production problems
- Ensure proper functioning of applications in a production environment
- Work collaboratively with designers, product managers and QA in meeting tight deadlines utilizing SCRUM in an agile environment.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, and interfaces with other systems.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by management.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying