Mobile Developer (Xamarin)
To assist us in building out our next generation of mobile apps using Xamarin, we’re looking for a well-rounded Mobile developer. A primary job responsibility will be to assist in developing and maintaining new features for the Xamarin application. The right person for this job will understand the agile methodology as well as thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience developing software using Xamarin.
- Xamarin Form based UI development using XAML
- Strong desire to learn
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Comfortable working with Subversion, Git, or similar source control environments
- Must be willing to do Test Driven Development.
- Strong communication skills, must embrace working in a highly-collaborative environment
- Good understanding of web-service technologies, Restful APIs
- Some exposure to a version control system such as Git or Subversion
- Proven understanding of software development techniques, concepts and processes
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Works creatively to solve challenging problems
- Assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of features for our cross platform applications.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting that are beyond capabilities of help desk or customer service
- Analyze and fix QA and production problems
- Ensure proper functioning of applications in a production environment
- Work collaboratively with designers, product managers and QA in meeting tight deadlines utilizing SCRUM in an agile environment.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, and interfaces with other systems.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by management.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying