Will be looking after Social Media, ORM and Content Marketing
Brand manager (4+ years of Experience) at QSS Technosoft will be responsible to Establish a strong brand presence and drive traffic and leads thru’ acquisition of new customers to achieve monthly and annual targets using social media platforms.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day responsibilities, content, and posting for social media channels including (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube) across brands.
- Write short-form copy for social and website promotions and posts
- Develop, execute, and optimize creative digital advertising campaigns across our social channels, display advertising, and AdWords
- Manage lead generation strategy across social media channels and collaborate with marketing team and key stakeholders to measure ROI, performance, and business impact.
- Develop and execute campaigns and tactics across paid and organic channels such as search, display, web, and more.
- Enhance brand awareness for QSS and internal brands on the social communities that would help the organisation be recognised as an Industry Leader in the digital transformation space.
- Generating more impressions, clicks and MQL’s through social media channels.
- Promote QSS as a thought leader through initiatives like blogs, podcasts, webinars and articles on prominent websites.
- Monitoring, analyzing and devising our online reputation strategy along with executing our social media policy to enhance brand, drive traffic and increase sales.
- Building and executing ORM and Social media strategy through competitive and audience research for targeted geographies and target audience
- Enhancing the company's social media presence, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
- Engage & communicate with QSS audience online on social platforms and QA websites.
- Plan and Set up a social media calendar in synchronization with the Digital marketing and SEO team.
- Generate Weekly, monthly and quarterly MIS and present it to senior leadership.
- Successful track record and experience of over 4 years of social media marketing/brand marketing and/or digital marketing experience at a B2B company.
- Master degree in marketing or a related field
- Creating functional, high-performing B2B websites and managing digital marketing activities; financial services industry experience a plus
- Experience of training freshers
- An understanding of major and emerging social media platforms, their audiences and how each can be leveraged to gain unique value
- Ability to pull data and formulate a hypothesis about what’s working and what’s not, and make specific recommendations for how to move forward.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills - builds effective relationships across departments
- Ability to maintain a regular cadence of internal status meetings to report on daily / weekly priorities and progress
- Someone who spends way too much time on Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram and gets FIRED UP about brand success!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying