SEO manager at QSS Technosoft will be responsible for all organic digital marketing efforts - Search Engine Optimization as well as Lead Nurturing campaigns across marketing channels.
One must have experience in ideating and testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques on websites and other important properties to gain extensive organic traffic. Must have in-depth knowledge of Search engine updates and algorithms, keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviors of search engines. You’ll be responsible for all SEO related activities including (but not limited to) content, link building, keyword ranking, organic CTR and conversion rate optimization on the website.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the generating MQLs through organic channels for QSS business.
- Work in close collaboration with different teams including (but not limited to) design, development, sales and management for smooth implementation of organic channels related strategies.
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Providing recommendations and executing strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Manage the overall health of the website and ensure it is compatible- Including website speed, CTR, conversion rate optimization, errors on Search console, sitemap/robots.txt issues or any other issues on the website.
- Developing, track and monitor SEO targets, including KPIs in alignment with business strategy. Should have experience of working on SEMRush and other prominent SEO related tools.
- Develop month wise and quarter wise SEO & content plan.
- Would be responsible for listing websites and services on local listing websites and google local listing for locations like, US, UK, Canada and Australia.
- They would also takes charge of conducting SEO audits, knowledge and implementation as per latest Google algorithms to boost rankings
- Keeping up to date with search news, monitoring traffic accordingly and providing your viewpoint of changes.
- Administering web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and pointing out key areas of importance in accordance with the company's key objectives.
- Successful track record and experience of over 5 years in implementing SEO strategies for a B2B business in a highly competitive environment.
- Have successfully handled a team of over 3-4 SEO executives and have delivered results at a managerial level.
- Proven ability to take responsibility and sensibly account for team performance.
- Proficient in web analytics software and platforms such as SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, SEMRush,, Screaming Frog, etc
- Should have a successful track record of generating MQLs from the web properties.
- KPI for this profile would be MQL’s from the website and keywords performance.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying